Other kinds of Support
For other kinds of support for those affected by the Christchurch earthquakes, there are other services available to help including counselling services, business recovery, accommodation and health and safety support.
For more information, click on the links below, or visit the Ministry of Social Development website.
- Temporary Accommodation
- Recovery information and support – CERA
- Child Youth and Family Support
- Support and counselling services
- Family Violence Information Line
- Support if you’re injured – ACC
- Tax Support
- Working for Families Tax Credits and Child Support
- Support for business – Recover Canterbury
- Health and Safety and employment relations – Department of Labour
- Support for immigrants and migrants
- Important contacts
A new and updated Community Information (CINCH) website has been launched, managed by Christchurch City Council through City Libraries. The online database lists nearly 6000 organisations from arts, crafts and hobbies to sports and recreation.